-LONGARM T-SHIRT QUILTS -
The pricing for our t-shirt quilts includes the following:
1. Cutting t-shirts to size.
2. Applying fusible interfacing to back of logos.
3. Recutting to square for blocks (12.5 inches for small shirts up to 16.5 inches for large)
4. Cutting and sewing sashing (fabric between rows) in grid layout style.
5. Adding additional border to grid.
This completes the quilt top ready for us to quilt.
The price for the service above is $150.00.
Additional costs will be the following charged by the size of the quilt.
1. Backing fabric (wide backs in stock in our store are more economical but any cotton quilting fabric will be fine, 8" larger each way than dimensions of quilt).
2. Batting, we prefer a light weight batting such as Dream Cotton Select.
3.Quilting, any quilting pattern is available from this site for quilting by us.
4. Binding, we use a double fold french binding sewn by machine for durability.
For a full sized quilt you will need 9-12 shirts.
A queen sized quilt you will need 20-24 shirts.
A king sized quilt you will need 25-36shirts.
The dimensions of the quilt can be specified to your qualifications.
Turnaround time is generally one month.